Sunday, March 23, 2008

Not quite out of Utah yet...

Okay not too much to say, but I got some thank yous and pictures to spread around. We opted for a hotel room in Castle Dale again last night, so I am back on the internet and posting up in this space.

Big Thank You's go out to Darko for a great partner on a great trip (probably the longest climbing trip I have ever taken), Darko's wife Cat for sending chocolate to us in Moab along with my forgotten shoes, Chelsea and Shilpa for some good campfire chilling and sharing their beer with Darko and I after we had run out of our own.

Additionally, I would like send out a huge to thank you to my friends that have invited me into their homes and fed me in the last few weeks, Joe and Mel, Pete, Melanie, Liz, Ben and Bryan and Michele. Hopefully I will be able to visit you all again soon and not just because you provided me with such delicious food.

and now the photos.....

New Joe's Boulders


Darko just missing on "Reading Rainbow" a v5


Me on "Contact" a v6 that I did get but not exactly at the time this photo was taken


End of the day at New Joe's


Landscape Arch, Arches NP


Sandstone fins, Arches NP


Darko and the Double O Arch, Arches NP


Our campsite in Indian Creek Canyon


Darko watches the moon rise from his seat by the fire.

No comments: