Monday, March 10, 2008

Howdy!!

Well, I come and gone form Horse Pens 40. I met some cool people, climbed some cool rock and slept in some cool snow. Well not in it, more... under it. The tent kept me dry. It was a good visit and I am already excited to go back and thinking about when that might be. More to come later when I have more time to write about my experiences and post a few photos.

I am in Bloomington, Indiana right now visiting with my friend Ben. However, he has a flight to catch in the morning so I must head to bed soon so I can be out by 8am. So a travel time update is all I have time for.

DC to NC:
Driving Time - 4:20
Distance - 276

NC to HP40:
Driving Time - 9:30
Distance - 590

HP40 to Indiana:
Driving Time - 7:30
Distance - 506

Total:
Driving Time - 29:50
Distance - 1884

No comments: