Thursday, March 13, 2008

No "ing" just Boulder.

So I've been chilling in Boulder since my long drive from Indiana. Hanging out with Michele and Bryan, enjoying Tamale Pie, frisbee tossing, coffee shop lurking, and some fine Colorado beer.



Michele and I went on a run today. Guh. I have not run much recently and I don't consider a 50 minute run to be short like she does. The combination of hills (which are relatively lacking in RI) and the thinner air combined to reduce me to walking part way through the run. It was right after we ran up a set of stairs in the hillside. My lungs sent some very serious messages to my brain and I had to drop out of a run until they recovered a bit. I managed to finish in good form though and my legs seem to still be working despite the effort.

Tomorrow, Darko and I take off for Utah. Unfortunately the weather looks iffy so we might have to go somewhere else to find good climbing conditions. Maybe Vegas, or Bishop. Darko mentioned The Valley (Yosemite for those of you who aren't climbers), but that seems a little absurd. Oh well I am sure we'll find some dry rock somewhere.

No comments: