Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Posting Binge!!!

Okay I have time and more important things to avoid today so I'll be posting plenty. I need to do a beer summary for the last week or so. A review of my trip to Bishop. Maybe a few thoughts about my next week or so and when/where I'll do some climbing. Also I have to post this:


Royal Jelly, V6 on the Beekeeper Boulder, Pollen Grains, Bishop.

In my defense, I don't normally make much noise when I climb, usually only a few screams of frustration here and there. Unlike a lot of folks I don't tend to let out a yell when I hit a hold, but more when I miss a move. And that is what happened here, I thought I was going to miss that finishing hold and I began to scream about it in anticipation, but then it turned out I hit it just right and held on. And yes this boulder problem does not top out, or at least it can but the finish is high up over some rocks and on lichen-y rock that is not climbed often, making it even less appealing than the high finish over rocks already is.

No comments: