Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Horse Flats and some steeps too...

As I mentioned a post or two ago I recently went bouldering with my friend and first climbing teacher to a place called Horse Flats near LA. The drive was pretty short and I am not sure I understand why there are not more people going here. Maybe there are not enough extremely hard problems up there. Whatever, we had a great time, and since I have none with which to write this post since I am heading out to Bishop in mere minutes, you all will have to suffer through a largely photographic post.

(Two notes: You can get to my photo website, which includes some shots that don't make it on to the blog, just by clicking on any of the photos on my blog and then navigating around the site, Second I have opened up the comments to anyone, but if you are posting a comment please put your name in there so I know who is talking to me. I welcome comments from anyone on any of the subjects I address.)

Okay, on to the pictures...

There was a lot of rock scattered through a lodgepole pine forest that was a pleasant surprise so close to LA.













Dan "Even My Butt Likes Granite" Arnold relaxing at the end of the day.

No comments: