Sunday, April 20, 2008

Heading East...

This weekend I managed to have breakfast with Patrick and Bridgette, hangout with my friend Zack for lunch, catch a few NBA playoff games on TV, go for a short hike with Amanda and chill with Blase for a bit too. And on top of that, Josh and I were finally able to open up some of our home brewed beers for their first taste. It was pretty darn good, nothing fantastic but certainly better than a lot of other beers I have had in the past.

Well, I am heading to Dark Lord Day in Indiana. I leave the Bay Area tomorrow and I have until Saturday to get to Munster, Indiana. After that I'll be continuing on to the East Coast for the month of May. In honor of all this moving about I am bringing back the driving updates. so here is the update since last time. The mileage is accurate but the time is an estimate that leaves out a little driving around town in LA, Bishop and the Bay.

LA to Bishop and other places :
Driving Time - 32:00
Distance - 2670

Total:
Driving Time - 113:50
Distance - 7989

No comments: